Please read before booking
- A Non-refundable $25 fee is required to book an appointment. This deposit will go towards your remaining balance which is due on the day of your appointment
- On your first visit, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the necessary paperwork and receive your initial consultation.
- On return visits to our studio, we ask you to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your schedule appointment.
- If you are running late to an appointment we ask that you call us to let us know, otherwise we will assume you will not be showing up and may release the appointment. If you are less than 15 minutes late we will try our best to make your lashes as full as possible in the time allotted. You will still be charged full price. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will try our best to accommodate you but reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to. Please keep in mind we will always do our best to accommodate your session.
- We understand unforeseen events happen and you may need to cancel an appointment. We ask that you give us 24 hours notice so we can adjust our schedule to accommodate other clients and inform our service provider. In the event 24 hours notice is not given we will try our best to re-book the appointment time. If we are unable to fill the time slot we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee to the credit card on file totaling 50% of the session.
- We reserve the right to charge a no show fee to the credit card on file totaling 100% of the service to those who do not show up to an appointment. After 2 no shows you will not be able to book an appointment unless it is paid in full at time of booking. Absolutely no refunds.
- Please thoroughly remove all makeup before coming to your lash session. Eyes must be clean and oil free upon arrival. Otherwise we will charge a $15 makeup removal fee and the time spent thoroughly removing your makeup will be deducted from your session and you will still pay the full price.
- Clients must be at least 16 years or older to receive services. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must be present in the treatment room during the consultation.
- Please do not bring any guests with you to your appointment, including children.
- We do not offer refunds, credits, or exchanges for services rendered or products sold, unless defective.
- If for any reason you feel dissatisfied with any of our services, please bring this to the attention of our management and we will make it right! We want our clients to have the absolute best experience with their new lashes. Should you not love your lashes for whatever reason, please contact us by phone within 5 business days of your appointment and we will be happy to have a follow up appointment with you. This follow up appointment will be free of charge to resolve any issues. We truly appreciate all feedback from our clients, because it helps us to better serve you.