Chemical Active Substances Used in the Tattoo Removal Products Masterclass
Hands-on practical exercises • Materials included • International Certifications
August 19th, 2021 in California
ABOUT OUR MASTERCLASS
- Unbranded class or chemical solutions
- Learn different chemical solutions used in tattoo removal products( different acids, saline water …)
- Learn active substances and excipients
- Learn different concentrations of active substance
- How to read the quality of the skin correctly and how to adjust the dilution according with the skin.
- Different active substances and their specific working protocols
- When is removal and when is washing colour recommended
- Mechanical process of removing the pigment
- Steps of removal process into the skin
- How to avoid the risk of scars
- Healing process
- Healing time between sessions and how to recommend it for each client , after the each session.
- Needles configurations in tattoo removal
- Pigmentation after the removal
- Pigment retention after the removal
- Practical exeperiments on different substance and concentrations
- Case studies
- Live demo
- Unlimited support after the class
- CPD ACCREDITED Certificate
- English language
Master new skills with full confidence!
Master Lavinia Pop believes in sharing with her students all of her knowledges, skills and secrets. She personally leads the courses, supervises and monitors the practice of each attendant. All courses materials are developed by Lavinia at international standards, offering complete information in aesthetic and medical dermopigmentation. In addition, students will receive continuous support post-trainings.
years of experience
It’s time to take your career to the next level.
1. Register for the Masterclass
2. Get live training & coaching
3. Build your dream business
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Master Lavina Pop is a Medical & Cosmetical PMU Specialist and International Trainer that had trained a hundreds PMU artists around the world. This is the only accredited masterclass of pigmentology that you will have hand-on exercises using real ingredients to create pigments for a better understanding.
If you have any question relates to the course, do not hesistate to contact Ms.Lavina Pop directly or our team here at Belle Moi.