Pigmentology Masterclass with Lavinia Pop
Full 2-day training • Hands-on practical exercises • International Certifications
August 17th and 18th, 2021 in California
AS A PMU ARTIST, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN STRUGGLED WITH THESE ISSUES AND QUESTIONS?
• Unnatural healed colors, blue-gray eyebrows
• Pink eyebrows, blue lips contour, allergies
• Do not know how mix different pigments to create the color you want?
• What is pigment’s classification? their composition? and how are they produced?
• What is the differences between organic and inorganic pigments? How to use in-ogranic pigments?
• How to choose the right colour for your client skin and how to make it?
• What are characteristics of the brow color?
• What are colors temperature?
• What happens to the pigments when they are injected in to human skin after the first day? 10 days? or two months?
• What is the color-changing process as the result of pigments interact with chemical compounds in human body, and what factors it depends on?
Why you need to master colorimetry and pigmentology as a PMU artist?
To be success every PMU specialist must know how to deal with all above issues and answers all above questions. Being well educated about colorimetry and pigmentology hence, is extremely important for PMU specialists as it helps you to address those issues and answers to those questions.
Imagine the endless possibilities when you are able to:
- Select the best and correct color for your clients’ skins that matches with their skin tone and undertone
- Correct any makeups that developed wrong-healed blue, grey pink or orange colors with confidence
- Always be ready to face the most difficult situation for years to come and more!
Master new skills with full confidence!
Master Lavinia Pop believes in sharing with her students all of her knowledges, skills and secrets. She personally leads the courses, supervises and monitors the practice of each attendant. All courses materials are developed by Lavinia at international standards, offering complete information in aesthetic and medical dermopigmentation. In addition, students will receive continuous support post-trainings.
years of experience
It’s time to take your career to the next level.
1. Register for the Masterclass
2. Get live training & coaching
3. Build your dream business
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Master Lavina Pop is a Medical & Cosmetical PMU Specialist and International Trainer that had trained a hundreds PMU artists around the world. This is the only accredited masterclass of pigmentology that you will have hand-on exercises using real ingredients to create pigments for a better understanding.
If you have any question relates to the course, do not hesistate to contact Ms.Lavina Pop directly or our team here at Belle Moi.
Our 2-day Pigmentology Masterclass is designed to be easy to learn, fast and effective. There are no pre-requirements for this course other than readiness to learn a new skill and update your knowledge. We will cover:
- Skin pigments
- Math of colours
- Brown characteristics
- Organic vs Inorganic vs Encapsulated
- Eyebrows pigments scale of temperature
- Lips pigments scale of temperature
- Camouflage pigments
SKIN and PIGMENTS INTERACTION
- How to choose the right colour for your client skin
- What happens with the pigment once injected into the skin
- Pigment evolution in time
CORRECTION IN PMU
- Techniques Difference between techniques
- When is recommended each technique
UNLIMITED ONLINE SUPPORT AFTER THE CLASS